Hello, this is Dr. Elyse and Dr. Brooks at Lakota Wellness. In these strange and challenging times, we want you to know that we take your health and well-being seriously!! We realize that many people are concerned, and at Lakota Wellness we are committed to providing the best environment for you and your family to come and be treated safely.
We continue to treat our patients and the community safely and successfully without incident by practicing the most current updated CDC guidelines.
Of which, some are…
- A limited number of patients are allowed in the office at any one time.
- Any patient entering the office needs to put on a face mask.
- Between every patient the treatment room is completely wiped down and sanitized.
- The front desk, counters, handles, light switches, and bathrooms are sanitized hourly.
- Air purifier and upgraded HEPA filtration systems are being utilized throughout the office.
We are here to serve you on the following days and times:
MONDAY 1-5, TUESDAY THRU THURSDAY 9-6, FRIDAY 9-4, AND SATURDAY 9-2
Remember, we are all in this together.
WE ALL MUST TAKE ACTIONS TO HELP SUPPORT EACH OTHER, THE COMMUNITY AND OUR LOVED ONES.
We will continue to keep you informed with any updates by text and the Lakotawellness.com website. Please “FIND, LIKE AND FOLLOW” us on Facebook to catch our daily insights.
Stay safe and strong and in good health,
Dr. Elyse, Dr. Brooks and the rest of the Lakota Wellness team